The instrumentation engineering department of Studio-A is managing the activities related to the field process instrumentation.
This department is followed directly by the Plant & Package Division leader that coordinates a team of highly skilled staff within the company.
Our services include:
- Process analysis (P&ID analysis, I/O database design).
- Feasibility Studies and Procedures for control systems migration without plant shutdown.
- P&ID engineering and/or P&ID mechanization.
- Detailed Engineering as:
- Instrument Index.
- Instrument Input/Output List / Instrument Setpoint & Configuration List.
- Instrument General Spec and Instrument Data Sheet.
- Control, Safety and Emergency Valves Data Sheet.
- Instrument Process Hook-Up drawings.
- Instrument Secondary Pneumatic Hook-Up drawings.
- Instrument Secondary Electrical Hook-Up drawings.
- Instrument Material Take-Off List.
- Interconnecting Wiring Diagrams / Junction Box Wirings.
- Typical or Detailed Loop Diagrams for Control & Safety Systems.
- Junction Box & Multicable Run Layout Plan.
- Instrument Layout Plan (Electrical/Pneumatic).
- Material Requisition preparation, Bid Follow-Up and final Technical Evaluation of Bids.
- Post Order documentation Follow-Up.
- Supply of Process Instrumentation and Control/Safety and Shutdown Valves.